Amanda is a human superhero known as Monster Girl, formerly known as Monster Woman.
A member of the new Guardians of the Globe after Omni-Man killed the original team, Amanda can transform from her human form into a large, troll-like monster but at the cost of her body de-ageing giving her the appearance of a 12 year old despite being 24 years old.
History[edit | edit source]
At the Pentagon, Robot and Invincible look at many heroes lined up, who will be selected to be the new Guardians of the Globe. However, Robot wanted Invincible to try out as well, but Invincible told him that his father wanted to train him himself. Robot thanks everybody for showing up to the try outs.
Eve faces a very strong man at the tryouts, and defeats him quickly, showing a lot of anger. Invincible asks Rex Splode what was going on with her, but he simply mentions he does not know.
In the end, Robot introduces the new Guardians: Black Samson, Shrinking Rae, Dupli-Kate, Monster Girl, which makes Rex laugh since she was small, but Monster Girl asks if there was not a dick size requirement. Rex gets angry and makes his arm light up, but she punches him with a huge arm before he could do it. She transforms into a big green human-like being and hits him once again. Rex gets angry and uses his powers, but his powers turned out to be useless against Monster Girl. As she punched Rex, Invincible stopped her and told her to cut it out, but was simply thrown in another direction. Angry, he flies in her direction and hits her so hard she changes back into a little girl. He apologizes for having hit her, but she says that it is fine since she always got angry when called a little girl, also apologizing to Rex for her dick joke.
Robot once again introduces Monster Girl as a Guardian and tells them that Rex would also join once he recovered. After that, he mentioned that Atom Eve would be the last member, telling them that he would be announcing it publicly later. Eve told him that she could not be on the same team as Rex and Kate and leaves.
Robot tells the new Guardians that when forensic investigations concluded, they would move into the Guardians' headquarters. He tells them their schedule and Rex complains that their training was too early, and they did not even need it. However, Robot tells him that they are no longer Teen Team and Black Samson tells him he needs experience. Rex points out that if Black Samson had not lost his powers, he might have been able to help the past Guardians, which angers him. Black Samson tells him to watch it, and tells Robot they needed a leader they could look in the eye and not ones and zeros, saying that he could be the leader instead. However, Rex once again mentions that Black Samson had lost his powers and wondered why they needed to put up with him.
Shrinking Rae points out that teams needed teamwork, which Robot agrees to. Everybody leaves and Black Samson congratulates Robot sarcastically. After everybody left, Monster Girl told Robot that she could not do three combat exercises a day, but Robot said he needed the team operational. Monster Girl tells him that whenever she transform, she gets younger and even used to go by Monster Woman. Robot apologizes and sympathizes, but Monster Girl believes there was no way he could understand since he was a Robot. From above, Omni-Man observes, describing what he had seen as pathetic.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Amanda's powers come from her transformation into Monster Girl.
- Transformation: Due to a curse placed on her, Amanda can transform into a masculine-looking troll like monster being at will.
- Accelerated Healing: When transformed, Monster Girl can easily recover from injury and damage faster.
- Superhuman Strength: Monster Girl possesses superhuman strength, enabling her to lift in excess of 60 tons. It is conceivable her strength will increase in proportion to her increase in size.
- Superhuman Dense Tissue: Amanda's transformation causes her muscles to become larger, attributing to her superhuman weight. Her body's skin is immune to most forms of conventional injury, including extremes in temperature and pressure, open flame, sever cold, radiation, and concussive forces such as impacts and explosions. It also increases the amount of punishment she can take to a superhuman level.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Amanda is proficient in close combat when fighting Rex Splode.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Reversed Aging: When Amanda reverts to human form, her cells rebuild, but would do so incorrectly. This gives Amanda the appearance of a 12 year old girl as opposed to her actual age of 24.